To give clinicians what they want, the CSC Mobility Suite leverages existing Patient Administration Systems (PAS), laboratory, radiology, PACS imaging, and bedside monitoring systems to deliver a mobile Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
An iPhone and iPad health solution, the CSC Mobility Suite provides real-time, mobile access to clinical and patient information from multiple hospital information systems. Benefits include:
- Convenience – patient information and diagnostic results for both pathology and radiology at your fingertips
- Control – place orders and approve treatments on the go
- Speed –access information simply and without delay for informed clinical decision making
- Mobility – seamless service between 3G and WIFI environments for access on and off campus
Check on pathology results in real-time and from anywhere.
Enhanced Communication with Patients
Not only does the CSC Mobility Suite assist you to make timely and informed decisions, it also supports communication with patients and their families. You can:
- Explain status and treatments by showing patients and their families images and test results at the bedside
- Access family contact details such as next of kin or preferred contact/carer
- Review dates of patient attendances at operating theatres or admissions
- Locate patients across hospital campuses and emergency departments
- Access information about referred patients admitted under other specialists
Access radiology images at the patient bedside for clearer communication with patients and their families.
Toward Coordinated and Efficient Care
Mobile access to clinical information is an important step toward coordinated and efficient care. Instead of chasing results on paper or by telephone, in an effort to assimilate scattered information, you can now access a single definitive set of clinical information.
Consider all factors by looking at this summary of patient results.
Integrates with CSC webPAS to Deliver an EMR
The Mobility Suite is currently available to CSC webPAS users. By leveraging existing systems, such as PAS, laboratory, radiology, PACS imaging, medication management and bedside monitoring, Mobility Suite delivers a mobile Electronic Medical Record (EMR) on iPads and iPhones.
A Pragmatic and Incremental Solution
Conventional solutions intended to make patient records available at the bedside and across the health enterprise are notoriously expensive and difficult to implement. The CSC Mobility Suite for the iPad is a breakthrough. Simply, elegantly and using existing infrastructure, the solution puts patient information and results at the clinician’s fingertips - anywhere and anytime.
Start pragmatically by delivering only select information and then expand incrementally to make a full set of information available for informed mobile decision making.
Private Hospitals - Appealing to Visiting Medical Officers
With the right tools, clinicians can manage patients and time effectively. Attract and retain the best clinicians by giving them what they want – simple mobile access to information for clinical decision making. With the Mobility Suite for iPad, you can now meet and exceed clinician demands for information access.
Role Configurable for Simple and Quick Information Access
Configurable for different roles or groups, the Mobility Suite provides simple, quick and role appropriate access to information. For example, at the touch of a button, surgeons can view their admitted patients, diagnostic results, future theatre bookings and even subscribe to calendar events, which can be automatically added to a diary application. Anaesthetists can quickly view admitted patients and planned theatre events, while nurses can view ward based patient lists or access and update patient information from the bedside.
Mobility Suite functionality includes:
- Clinician's Diary
- Clinician's Patient List
- Clinician's Theatre List
- Clinician's Results List
- Quick Links to Ward Lists
- Clinical notes & documents
- Consolidated Diagnostic Result from multiple sources
- And various Other Diagnostic Services
- Diagnostic Results(Graphing)
- Diagnostic Ordering
- Link to PACS viewer
- Allergies & alerts
- Clinical Observations
- Fluid Balance
- Problem List
- Hospital Visit History
- Waiting lists
- Medication details
- Services ordering
- Discharge summary
- Consolidated view of emergency patients with clear triage category indicators, presenting complaint, cubicle and wait time compliance
- Drill down to patient emergency record details
- Menu driven lists to display current and expected patients
Seamless Access via 3G or WiFi
Developed using industry standard web technology, the Mobility Suite solution can be delivered seamlessly over WiFi or 3G connections. The solution is configurable to allow access from both the Intranet and Internet using secure techniques such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption or Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection.