Ganymede is deployed across local area networks in individual organisations to cater for the IT needs of a particular practice. This model is well established and familiar to most organisations. Ganymede builds upon this deployment model and allows the same solution to be deployed in a centralised hosted environment, as well as a traditional distributed model or a mixture of both.
This software is widely used within the Primary Care organisations, normally as a single point of data entry for administrative front and back line staff, as well as clinicians performing patient consultations.
The installation of the Ganymede system is made up of a number of different modules. The consulting room module is the primary interface into all functions available through Ganymede. It provides the following functional areas:
- Patient Registration
- Patient Record Views
- Clinical Notes and Journal View (views by problems and encounters)
- Medication and Prescription Views
- Record Summary and Laboratory Views
- Other Customisable views and filters on data subsets
- Medication management with data supplied from First Databank Europe Ltd
- Medication contraindications, interactions and sensitivities pop-ups
- Read Code driven note and morbidity data entry and manipulation
- Reminders for managing patient calls and recalls
- Address Book for recording referral contacts, residential institutes and other external organisations
- Full registration links and pathology messaging integration into the clinical record
- Batch prescription printing and dispensary management of labels and prescriptions
All data recorded in Ganymede is fully accessible by any Workstation configured with a network enabled Ganymede client or connection to the network with a remote client enabled. Security features enable system administrators to restrict and control access to specific details by controlling user access levels.
Click here to find out more