Our Collaboration Suite improves communication and cooperation among care providers by connecting hospitals with GPs and other external care providers. This secure internet based portal ensures all organisations involved in a patient’s care have timely access to accurate and up to date patient information.
Our Collaboration Suite helps reduce costs and improve patient care while facilitating seamless data exchange across care settings in a secure and scalable manner.
- Standards based
- Allows remote access via an internet connection
- Enables barrier free data transfer between health professionals
- Standardises local and regional networks
- Reduces costs
- Helps prevent duplication of testing and examination
- Helps reduce average length of stay
- Integrates with existing HIS
- Connects all relevant patient clinical data
Connect your hospitals with GPs and other external care providers read more...
Protect patient data using the highest security standards read more...
Utilise proven Microsoft components and standard technologies,
Our Collaboration Suite connects your hospitals with GPs and other external care providers to ensure all parties involved in a patient’s care have timely access to accurate and up-to-date patient information.
- GPs can view the hospital’s patient record and store relevant documents in their local clinical or admin system
- Both the hospital and GP have access to the most current patient record
- Displays detailed information, such as diagnoses, documents, and laboratory data
- Flexible user interfaces offer patient and case related views of data and documents
- Providers can place examination requests, schedule appointments and manage bed utilisation
- Business processes are better coordinated and made faster, more effective and economical
The iCS portal protects patient data with the highest security standards.
- End users require a software certificate and PIN to log in
- Patients can control access to their electronic record
- Authorised health-service providers can access information remotely
- Customisable to comply with legal requirements
Our Collaboration solutions are based on proven Microsoft components and standard technologies, including SharePoint and BizTalk.
- Standards based technologies enable greater scalability and shorten implementation times
- Easy to adapt user interface
- Seamless integration with existing HIS